Thursday, January 26, 2006

the real you?

the sabra said...
manhattan-you are familiar with the story, i suppose, of the chossid/businessman of the rebbe rashab i believe, who had an identity crisis..? when he was being the real him? i find your blog quite attractive-easy 'light' reading, hard deep concepts. kol hakovod.





wandering said...
The story goes like this:A buisnessman always dresses in a modern stylish suit while hes out in the world but whenever he goes to the Rebbe he makes sure to get on his black hat and kapote and the whole garb. Finally one day he says look who am i fooling i am being so two faced im just gonna go to the rebbe in my buisness suit, this way he'll see me for who and what I am. The Rebbe tells him- I used to think you were a Chossid dressing up like a buisnessman, but now I see you were really just a buisnessman dressing up like a chossid.

1 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

lol that is really funny

1/30/2006 1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home