Friday, February 03, 2006

Good Shabbos!



Why do way say "Good Shabbos?"

Isn't Shabbos - good?

Nope, uh uh.. Shabbos can be really depressing..

Wow it's 61 degree's right now in NY and it's Feb. 3... This is great! Why am I wasting time writing this post while there is beautiful weather waiting for me outside.. Ok.. I'll make my point really quick.. then I'm out for a Shpatzir..

Shabbos is a time when all the craziness of the week just settles down..

If that craziness was meaningful and fulfilling, Shabbos will be a great day of rest and rejoice.. I know I will really enjoy it..

If the week was a waste of time.. When all the weekday fog finally settles and you are done with the meal.. with the people.. with the prayers.. and it's just you and Shabbos on the recliner.. The silence of wasted time can be depressing..

So ya.. I hope this week will be a "Good Shabbos!!"

And a GREAT SHABBOS to all you guys!!

Now I'm out to take a stroll.. no coat!!

I love this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home