Sunday, April 30, 2006

Armed.. kinda..


Hey People..

I finally got one.. After reading about all the harassment in Crown Heights.. I bought myself a little hand pepper spray.. and why not?

I know some of you are thinking.. ah.. kinda corny.. it's for women that walk alone in dark, late-nite, parking lots that can never figure out how to open their car door and drop their keys at least 3 time while trying.... but trust me.. these little things could save your life..

I was in a situation not too long ago where a friend of mine was carrying some mace on him and it possibly saved our lives from a knife attacker..

So do your friends and family a favor.. take $14 and 8 cents with you to sunshine pharmacy and buy one.. don't buy the cheaper one.. this one sprays like 12 feet away.. simple to use..

Let me know if you bought one!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should we let you know if we DIDN'T buy one?

P.S. no, it aint wimpy at all...

5/01/2006 4:24 PM  
Blogger 3pillars said...

Be careful not spray it when the wind is blowing towards you, or you'll get it in your eyes.

5/03/2006 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home