Monday, February 06, 2006

Dialing the Dead

I have 2 offers on the table.. You know, shiduch offers. Well, more like suggestions..

One girl is looking for the kind of guy that's like me, but when I'm at the highest point of my spectrum. The other girl seems more can go either way. Hmm.. tough choice.. who do I pursue?

Let me ask...

So I picked up my phone out of my left pocket and started calling the first friend that came to mind that could help resolve the issue.. Only one small problem.. that friend is deceased.. passed away a few months ago..

I had to sit down for a moment to regain my bearings..

Being that most phone calls these days are considered local calls.. I with there was a way to really call "long distance"!

1 Comments:

Blogger Suma said...

Thanx.. Why does this process have to be so drawn out!!!!!!!!!!

2/14/2006 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home