Monday, May 01, 2006

Random - from todays "junk mail" folder


I got 2 RANDOM emails today.. here they are.. in order:

1)

hi i've written to you before, but you have failed to reply:
Hi!My name is _________. I'm from ________, _______. I visit Crown Heights very often and I have many family members in America, and who visit Crown Height very often as well.Until now, I used your services every time I was in New York, and I can say I was satisfied with your services. However, just this past month, I was in for my brother's wedding and I was treated very badly by one of your drivers.On Tuesday, April 4, I ordered your service to the airport with my sister. We were both catching a flight to Israel. I made it very clear to the man on the phone that I have three suitcases and some hand luggage. He obviously misunderstood me, or thought that a small car was sufficient.Your driver came on time (2:30 pm). He acted very rudely even before he saw the amount of luggage I had.He started to scream at me in Hebrew that he is not my slave and that I must carry the bags myself. Then, when he realized how many things we had, he became even more fired up. If I'm correct he had a Statemen, and it had a very large and deep trunk and could easily fit the 3 suitcases with even some small hand luggage.I suggested it to him, but he just begn to scream at me more. I told him that if he continued to scream at me or my sister, I would have to take my stuff out of the car and find a better car service.At one point, despite the late hour, I was forced to take my stuff out, because the man could not speak settled. In his anger, he broke my sister's suitcase and then told her it wasn't his fault. He didn't even apologize.I said something to him that I shouldn't have, but because of my getting heated up, I did. As a result, he threatened to hit me and chased me down Crown Street.Once all my bags were out, I called your office and asked that you send me someone who could act normal. I explained the problem of the size of the car. The man on the other line claimed that it was my fault for not specifying what I wanted. I suggested that because of the ill-treatment we recieved, he should send us a mini-van for no extra charge.He began to scream at me. "You are trying to trick us! You really needed the minivan...!"I explained that I had never said we didn't need a minivan. We just needed a vehicle that would fit 3 suitcases and some hand luggage.I was rather offended at his blatant accusation.This is the end of the story. In the end we took a different car service and just made our flight!
The point is: I would have been able to forgive you if the driver was crazy and you were just employing him so he would have work or some other reason. But I was disgusted that when I called up for help, you took his side and didn't respect the fact that we could have missed our flight because of your failure to respond to a client in teh corrrect manner.
I have a big family (bli ain hora) and many friends in Crown Heights. I have told the story to many people and they are not sure whether they want to continue using your service unless you can explain the occurrence or at least apologize for what happened.
I hope you take this letter seriously. A response would be very much appreciated.
Yours truly,
__________
from ____________, ________

2)

sorry, you recieved an e-mail not meant for you to recieve.
please discard it

3 Comments:

Blogger the sabra said...

hehe

5/01/2006 11:23 PM  
Blogger Dovid said...

Lol. Good times!

5/04/2006 11:22 PM  
Blogger Renegade said...

thats funny!

5/05/2006 1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home